Saturday, March 9, 2013

How 'Bout A Midnight Snack?

Ummm....no, thank you!

So in the last week, I have been to the gym a total of three times.  While this isn't great, it is several steps up from the NO times a week I had managed to allow my body to get used to.  Is this an excuse to want to EAT in the wee hours of the morning?

I have seen, and often mocked, the movies where people get up in the middle of the night...to EAT!  I would watch and laugh, saying numerous times, "Who gets up in the middle of the night to EAT!?!  When I'm sleeping, that's exactly where I want to be...in bed!"


Next time I wanna watch and laugh, I better think twice...and so should you!  No scripture here...only principle--which is all I need.

UnTIL next time...praise Him, thank Him and be moved by Him,

In Him!

~Cyndi, 43
Temecula, CA


No comments:

Post a Comment